Please review the ticketing terms and conditions for the 2021 Tuckamore Festival
COVID-19: Tuckamore will follow all provincial regulations regarding physical distancing and
gathering. Our live events are subject to change and/or cancellation depending on current health and safety measures at the time of the festival. Please keep checking our website and social media regularly for the most up to date concert information.
There are no refunds on ticket purchases. Tickets for live events are not refundable in the event of attendee availability or sickness, but they can be transferred to another attendee. We ask that you please advise the festival if you are giving your ticket to another patron, so we have their contact information on file for tracking purposes.
Seating for live events is in bubbles of 2-4 people. If you would like to be seated with another bubble who have already booked tickets, please contact the festival and front of house staff will assist on the evening.
Refunds will only be issued if the festival is cancelled.
For our live events:
• Attendance is at your own risk.
• You must maintain physical distancing of 6 feet or more with all people outside your household or bubble.
• There is to be no physical touching with other attendees other than those in your household.
• Use hand sanitizer provided before taking your seat.
• Sit only in spaces indicated by festival staff. For First Light, this means stay in the region of the white arrow to ensure full physical distancing with other patrons.
• We require that you wear a non-medical mask that covers the nose and mouth, except children under the age of 5 and people with physical or mental health conditions that prevent them from wearing a mask.
• At this time, First Light requires that you keep your masks on for the duration of the performance. Masks must also be worn when moving around the building.
• If you develop a fever and/or cough, or worsening cold symptoms between now and the event, you should not attend.